Me

Me

Monday 21 November 2011

7 Days 7 styles - Day 4

(Post for Thursday 17th Nov)


Hey Guys


Sorry I have been unable to write these blogs over the last few days but its been a crazy busy few days and I'm not complaining because I thrive on being busy.


So I'm going to quickly bash out Thursday, Friday and Saturday.


Great, soooooooo on Thursday I went VV Brown on there arses.


I did a Pin up type fringe and bunned the hair at the back. To hid any messiness (NEW GROWTH LOL) I used a trusty head scarf.


Side View

I slicked the sides down by using a little Edge Control by Organic Root Stimulator. This Stuff is amazing and you really don't even need to use a lot. Its sold in a small pot but it will last you ages.

Back View


I used a sock bun (that I made) and put this section up in a bun. I love a good old trusty Bun for those 'I cant be bothered day'.
Top View






The front pin roll was rolled under and creates the Illusion of a fringe. (A massive fringe).
Don't know what View to call this maybe CHIN, LIPS AND NOSE View. Jheeeze.


My nose looks massive boy.


Overall this is a quick easy style to pull of. Great if you wanna jazz up a boring bun.


Smooches De'vas...

No comments:

Post a Comment